Sunday, October 15, 2006

First joke was on me

One of the questions I asked the mistress during her phone call was why she continued to hack into my email account. (Yes she has done it again!)

I asked her what she was scared of? She told me she wasn't scared of anything.

I asked her what she was hoping to find. She told me she didn't know what I was talking about.

I asked her why she continued to hack into my account. She told me she wasn't that good that she would be able to hack into anyone's email account.

I asked her who did it for her. She told me she wouldn't tell me because she was protecting someone.

She has made allegations that my husband was the one who originally hacked into my email account. It is rather funny that he was in my company for the entire day when this occured the first time.

She has made suggestions that my husband sent her the photo entitled File:firstjokewasonme.JPG that was in my email account. (keep reading....you will understand more at the end of the post). I also find this very interesting considering my husband does not know the passwords to my accounts!

Now I guess you don't need to be a rocket scientist to work out who did what when you read the following emails. I have placed them in sequence for easy reading.

Once again the only thing that has been edited is the email addresses!


_____________________________________________

From: The Mistress
Sent: Tuesday, 26 September 2006
To: My husband
Subject: RE:


<< File: firstjokewasonme[1].JPG >>

What a spunk!




-----Original Message-----

From: My Husband
Sent: Tuesday, 26 September 2006
To: The Mistress
Subject: RE:

Where on earth did you get that one from ?



_____________________________________________
From: The Mistress
Sent: Tuesday, September 26, 2006
To: My Husband
Subject: RE:

she won't know I've done anything - but at least I now know the bits you leave out

you really are a cunning prick aren't you?

I'll talk to you later and let you know how to view the interesting info that I have.





And she sent them written in hot pink too!

So to answer your question the photo was a photo of my husband and his first wife on their wedding day that the first wife sent to me (Hiya SA!!!).

Based on the information at hand make your own deduction as to who hacked in to my email account!

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

LOL I should have called it something like Immuchhotternow
Hi from SA :-)

Sun Oct 15, 07:34:00 pm AEST  
Blogger Determined said...

what an obsession this woman has to hack emails. Shows a lot of insecurity.

Sun Oct 15, 11:59:00 pm AEST  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You should seriously consider pressing charges...that is a pretty big offense!! Maybe that would make her stop!
*Hope things are still going well for the two of you!! :)

Mon Oct 16, 02:32:00 am AEST  
Blogger Leigh said...

Wow! That is just crazy! I'm in shock. Hang in there.

Mon Oct 16, 05:29:00 am AEST  
Blogger Frannie Farmer said...

Ever considered moving?
Just a thought. I don't think she will rest until she does some serious damage. You have mentioned kids before - how terrible for them ..

Wed Oct 18, 04:44:00 am AEST  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Cell Phones
YouNeverCall