Monday, September 25, 2006

So I lied!

WARNING - I am angry! I am really pissed off.

If you don't want to read an angry post then hit the 'next blog' button now.

If you are judgemental then I suggest you hit the 'next blog' button also.


Don't bother sending me comments that relate to my anger and don't send me comments telling me I need to channel my energy elsewhere. One of the stages of seperation is anger and I am really angry, not just with the mistress but also my husband. Please allow me to go through this stage at my own pace.

Don't send me comments about it takes two to tango. I know it does but she should never have dangled the bait. She should have stayed away and respected my husband's decision to return to his wife.

And yes my husband should have kept his dick in his pants and should not have responded to her desperate calls for attention.





I know I stated that I would never post another thing directly related to the mistress. But you know, I have had such good teachers that I have finally learnt to lie.

I lied! I am sorry, but, I lied!

So she called my husband after she read
this post on my blog. She has apparently worked out a way to view my blog without stats showing.

Very clever! Well done! However, I am still amazed that you read my blog! I hope you are finding it entertaining!


She called him in a state of distress. My husband told me she was crying heavily. She told him that there was no place in his life for her because I love my husband so much.

How fucking noble of you! After you have torn my family and my marriage apart you finally realise there is no room for you!


She said that I really meant what I said in my post and that it was extremely obvious that I was not 'grandstanding' with what was written.

NEWSFLASH Mistress.....I don't lie. I DESPISE liars and I CANT lie. Everything I say, whether verbal or written, is the TRUTH.


She gave him advice on how to make his marriage work. In order for the marriage to work he has to be totally and completely honest with me forever.

WOW! Isn't that great coming from a person that has lived a fucking lie for the last however many months?


And like she is really in a position to know how to make a marriage work isn't she? Both of her husbands had affairs whilst married to her. I really think she is an expert in how to fuck up a marriage, not just her own, but others as well!

And so how did the contact and subsequent visits start again?

Poor mistress was upset about my blog and contacted my husband to beg him to get me to stop because it was 'killing her'.

Tough fucking luck is all I can say! I have a LONG way to go when comparing what you did to me on your blog. A LONG WAY! Given that you so desperately seek attention, perhaps you would like some more traffic to your blog? I am sure a link from mine would provide you with great traffic! Would that be enough attention for you? Or would you still desire more?


The fact that she got involved again shows so much about her character. She doesn't love my husband. If she loved him and held any self worth she would have stayed out of his life until he had made his own decisions without influence or temptation.

But she put her own selfish needs ahead of his. She didn't love him. She only wanted him to love and desire her, to fill her own emptiness created because both of her husbands had affairs whilst married to her.

I recently read an article that used the term 'romantic lust'. 'Romantic lust' is wanting someone else to love you no matter what the cost, whether it hurts anyone in the long run or not is irrelevant to you. Basically a person will set out to fill their own needs and desires regardless of consequence to that individual or another individual.

Well Mistress I can assure you, you have hurt me. You have hurt my family. I am majorly pissed off but isn't anger just masked pain?

I am glad that my husband provided you with some form of temporary self worth, however tainted it may have been. And I am glad that you read my blog and realise the pain and heartache that you helped to cause is VERY real.


I am sure I have angered the mistress with this post......no doubt she will pick up the phone and call my husband for support.

Go ahead! I have told him to expect your call!




16 Comments:

Blogger Leigh said...

What a powerful post. Like I said this is your blog you write what ever you want. Reading your words of pain and anger hit very close to home.

Hang in there!

Sun Sept 24, 10:55:00 pm AEST  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very strong post!
And I am glad your sounding strong.
It sure beats the alternative.

Sun Sept 24, 11:57:00 pm AEST  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

There are no words...just want you to know I am here to listen and to talk if/when needed!

Mon Sept 25, 03:07:00 am AEST  
Blogger Andrew McAllister said...

Like you said, you are grieving and there is no right or wrong way to grieve. You have been hurt badly. Regardless of where your path leads now, I hope you get to a less painful spot, and as soon as that is possible.

I'm sorry for your pain.

Andrew ("To Love, Honor and Dismay")

Mon Sept 25, 05:24:00 am AEST  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Honey does it occur to you that maybe he still aint tellin you the truth? He sounds like a cunning prick to me

Mon Sept 25, 07:27:00 am AEST  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

When you are a truthful person it is extremely difficult to pick a lie, the old saying it takes one to know one is probably not far off the mark. People who tell the truth will tend to analyse more, question more, it has to make sense to be accepted after being betrayed. But we still can't pick a liar no matter how many questions we ask. It comes down to that word trust again.

Mon Sept 25, 09:52:00 am AEST  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Shattered.

DENIAL is also part of the separation process. Wake Up!

Mon Sept 25, 10:24:00 am AEST  
Blogger kissmekate said...

last anon.....Interesting comment. Please explain to me what I am in denial of with this post?

Mon Sept 25, 11:19:00 am AEST  
Blogger Determined said...

Advice from the mistress, how lovely.
She gave your husband "advice" because she wanted to have an excuse to talk to him and present herself as a good compassionate woman. Funny - they all seem to behave the same way.

Well posted, buddy, very well said.

Mon Sept 25, 03:05:00 pm AEST  
Blogger feduptonoend said...

I agree with you.All we need and want are answers.I dont think it is denial I think it is peace.If that is what we need to make OURSELVES feel better then demand some answers and think of you first!!

Tue Sept 26, 04:05:00 am AEST  
Blogger Meg Kelso said...

Hey girl,

The jack ass who anonymously told you that you're in denial is a joke. Obviously that person is either involved in your situation or one like it where THEY are one of the lying, emotional thugs that invade the lives of normal people. You did nothing wrong and you know it. The only possible mistake that you've made is trusting someone that doesn't deserve your trust. I can't wait for the day when you have someone decent and your hubby is just plain miserable and sorry that he left a decent woman for an emotionally challenged freak of a wopig.

Meg

Tue Sept 26, 05:48:00 am AEST  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have two train of thoughts at the moment, A/ The mistress has dumped your hubby if she can't have him all to herself then she doesn't want him ( or thats the impression she wants to give your old man or B/ Its a load of BS and a pathetic attempt at I have no idea?
If anyones in DENIAL its your husband and the mistress !
Denial of the pain they have caused, the only time they are remorseful is when they are cornered, and in that case it really doesn't count does it.
Personally I think she is clutching at straws and trying to infact keep him to herself. Is he really worth all this Shattered?

Tue Sept 26, 07:32:00 am AEST  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow, now I know what S* means by being careful what you comment.

The comment I made about denial, was speaking from the experience of having been cheated on by my partner, and finding any way I could to justify his betrayal, because I was in denial that this could have happned to us.

I cant beleive the way you woman pounce when commenters offer another perspective.

Shattered. I did send you a reply as to what I meant by denial. Did you receive it?

Hey Meg, just took a look at your blog. I think its obvious who the jackass is.

Don't worry shattered. I won't bother coming back either.

Good luck with everything. I hope you find the happiness you deserve.

Tue Sept 26, 10:21:00 am AEST  
Blogger JQ75 said...

I always recommend that anger is an inefficient emotion, but it is totally understandable and I have my own difficulty avoiding it, so I won’t lecture you on something you probably already know.

As for the mistress… Maybe this person is just an amoral sociopath, OR maybe she’s just too self centered and stupid to think before she fornicates.

The difference between an adulterer and a prostitute is the prostitute knows what they are and get paid for it. On the other hand an adulterer is so stupid as to think the cheating spouse won’t cheat on them some day in the future.


But this one takes the cake. She’s offended by your Blog? Tough! Her actions don’t give her the right to have an opinion about your relationship. Try not to let this person get under your skin, she’s certainly not worth it. Good luck dealing with these difficult emotions.

Tue Sept 26, 03:06:00 pm AEST  
Blogger Rathie said...

shattered I'm so sorry for your pain, but hang in there and remember that the ex-mistress isn't even worthy enough to lick sh*t off your shoes and no matter how much you still love him neither is your husband. You haven't done anything wrong and the emotional crap that they keep throwing at you is to make you bow down and take all the crap they are giving you. One day your husband will wake up to what he has lost but in the meantime be angry with them. They deserve it!

To JQ75, interesting what you said about the difference between prostitutes and mistresses. I was berated for calling my husband's ex-mistress a whore on the grounds that she wasn't a prostitute. My response was that I'd have more respect for a prostitute because the prostitute at least knows her place and acknowledges it.

Wed Sept 27, 12:51:00 pm AEST  
Blogger Weekends Off said...

I just came to check and see how you are doing...I tried to comment all day yesterday and had issues w/ blogger...stupid blogger....anyway girl you write whatever you want to or need to and to hell with what any slut mistress thinks!

Thu Sept 28, 05:23:00 am AEST  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Cell Phones
YouNeverCall