Friday, October 13, 2006

An enlightening experience

So a few minutes later she called again. I answered the phone and had the pleasure....umm, no. The honour....umm, no that is not the right word either. The enlightening experience...... yep that will do, of talking to the mistress.

Initially all I could hear was her screaming in the background. I could also hear other people so knew that she had people with her and therefore would receive any medical treatment that was necessary.

She finally came to the phone and I asked her what was going on. She yelled at me. She swore at me. She called me names.

She told me she was having a 'meltdown'. I asked her if she had slashed her wrists. She told me she had cut one but it was not life threatening. I asked her where her children were. She told me they were there witnessing this episode.

At this realisation she then turned around and screamed for "somebody to get these fucking children out of here". She then proceeded to speak to me again.

I was called a "fucking cow", a "fucking lunatic" and a "fucking nutcase" amongst other things that I can't recall. She even addressed me by name, frequently calling me "Jane fucking Smith".

She was extremely irrational on the phone. I was amazed at how well I kept my cool and did not react to her in the way she was trying to get me to. She was trying to make me react by saying so many nasty and spiteful things. So let's address some of these things.


1. She told me she never saw herself as the other woman.

Interesting concept. She obviously sees me as the other woman, hence her behaviour towards me. But then I am criticised for having any feelings of animosity toward her. Go figure!


2. She told me my marriage was over when she met my husband, hence the reason she became involved with him.

In the next breath she went on to tell me my husband and I were trying to conceive another child in January, the month after she became intimately involved with him. I would of thought that if a couple were trying to concieve that this meant they were very much married. Perhaps I am wrong. Maybe you do just have children with someone for the sake of having children.


3. She was pregnant and miscarried in January so the pregnancy test she sent my husband was real.

So at NO stage has she told my husband she was pregnant.

After my husband originally came back to me, she sent the positive pregnancy test with a letter saying she had terminated the pregnancy (Remember she is a master at emotional blackmail). The following week she then told my husband that it was a pregnancy test from her last pregnancy, the child is now 2 years old, and that she was never pregnant.

And now she tells me she miscarried. Weigh up the information at hand and make up your own mind in relation to this 'pregnancy'. That's what I did.




4. She told me that my husband has had 6 affairs in the time that we have been together.

This concerns me. Why on earth, if you had any sort of self worth, would you want to be involved with anyone that admits to having 6 affairs whilst with someone?

Mistress went on to ask me if I wanted to know who they were. Of course, given the opportunity, I asked for the details. Mistress gave me 2 names.

I had to contain my laughter! I actually just about wet myself with her suggestions. She used one situation that my husband told her about and tried to turn it around. She mentioned this persons name and suggested my husband had sex with this woman in a public carpark.

My husband is SSSSOOOOO not into public sex. Trust me, I've tried and I know! Even in the sand dunes on a beach late at night was a problem for him!

And furthermore, I have actually spoken to this particular female on the phone about her proposition to my husband and she openly admitted to me that she tried it and he knocked her back and that she knew that it was never going to happen.

Try again Mistress! You just weren't smart enough with this one!




There were many other things that were 'discussed' during my enlightening experience talking to the Mistress. I think they deserve individual posts so will post more in the next few days.

8 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

The steps some woman will take to try and keep a man!

Fri Oct 13, 07:20:00 pm AEST  
Blogger mt_detroit said...

Wow she sounds like a winner. Where do I sign up?

Sat Oct 14, 12:32:00 am AEST  
Blogger Determined said...

Yep! The mistresses really do believe that the wives are "the other women". My husband's mistress sent me an email with a sentence, which read,

"I wasn't fucking your husband (although he is very nice and very attractive) he was not having an affair with me when he decided to end his relationship with you. Sorry.

shattered - can't wait for your future posts! :)

Sat Oct 14, 01:38:00 am AEST  
Blogger Leigh said...

How was your husband with this phone call. Was he feeling bad for you? I am glad you found this enlightening other then hurtful.

Sat Oct 14, 02:45:00 am AEST  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i have been reading for a while now. Good for you not losing your cool. Kathy in Ohio

Sat Oct 14, 05:12:00 am AEST  
Blogger feduptonoend said...

Imagine what she would do if you changed your phone number. This woman is nuts!!

Sat Oct 14, 06:26:00 am AEST  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yes she is nuts, complete fruitloop. She uses anom log in trying to draw others into her spider web, she pretends to insult herself hoping to drive wedges to no avail however. Boo fuking Hoo to you too fruitloops!

Sat Oct 14, 07:51:00 am AEST  
Blogger Rathie said...

*hugs* Shattered for keeping you cool in the face of such lunacy. You know, if it wasn't for the fact we are on different continents I'd almost believe that you were talking about my husbands ex-mistress. Age difference between them notwithstanding they are both so alike. Laugh at her, hon, it's all she's fit for.

Mon Oct 16, 12:33:00 pm AEST  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Cell Phones
YouNeverCall