Saturday, September 30, 2006

Definition of my "Denial"

I am not sure what to make of this comment. I received it in relation to my last post from the anonymous person. However, on further examination, I have discovered that the mistress does appear on my stats. She has been leaving wonderful anonymous comments including this one, on my blog, after I asked how I was in denial.

Sure shattered.

Sorry if you get this same message twice. blogger gobbled the last one.

Denial that your husband is a liar.

Denial of the full extent of your husbands roll in the affair. by channeling most of your anger towards the mistress - this is normal -I did the same thing - its easier to be angry with someone you've never had a relationship with.

Denial that your marriage is over.

How do you know that the husbands of the mistress had affairs? How do you know she did not love your husband? How do you know she has no self worth?

You appear to be denying that the mistress could be a person of any value, because in your eyes you would then be de-valuing yourself.

Posting entries like these shows that it is your own self worth that you are questioning. This is also normal.

Sorry to sound harsh. I know you are feeling pain, and I know what that pain feels like.

All the best.




This aside, I don't believe I am in denial. I know my husband has told me lies because that is the pure basis of an affair.

I have stated in previous posts that I have conceded and that it was too late for my marriage. How can I be seen to be in denial when I have clearly stated these points?

I know my husbands extent in the affair. I also know that the mistress has made it difficult for him to walkaway due to emotionally blackmailing him.

I know my husband has been addicted to the chemicals released throughout the body during the early stages of a relationship, which give similar effects as opiates.

As far as the mistress being any person of value and having self worth.....I am not going to even respond to your questions. The mistress needs to look deep within herself to answer these questions.

Posting entries like these shows that I am deeply hurt and in pain. It does not mean I am questioning my self worth.

However, a person who attacks people under an anonymous profile is obviously too gutless to face the consequences of their actions. And it appears that the nastiness is not just limited to my blog. My blog buddy Solarisgal has suffered the same sort of comments. I think our pal Meg Kelso sums it up so nicely with her comment on Solarisgal's blog! (read below)

"...GET over it, stupid bitch."

Oh my...did someone spill our Cheerios this morning? Or did one of your boyfriends spend a bit too much time with his wife?

I'm sure your life must suck honey, or you wouldn't spend it cyber-stalking Solaris.

I would love to hear a cogent, well thought out reason WHY you would ever come here and leave nasty remarks? What exactly do you hope to accomplish? Don't you have a Rubik's Cube or something to play with? If you don't like the blog, stay away from it.

What a joke. You've just proven to the world that you have nothing better to do with your life than harrass other people who have done absolutely NOTHING to you.

I get the impression that you surround yourself with men who depend on you for a quick, free fuck or suck. If you had any thinking people around you, you wouldn't think that your stupid comments are anything other than proof positive that you are a pathetic, miserable wopig with no life outside of dick play.

I'd feel sorry for you if you weren't such a nasty, syphlitic skank with nothing fun to do in life.

Don't worry honey, one of your men will get another hard on...and then you will be able to accomplish something else.

Ciao,

Meg Kelso

Have a great day ladies!

And wopigs....what are you doing out of bed so early?

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Uninvited guests can't say shiate, a blog is where we unload thoughts and observations and if they don't like hard cheese

Sat Sept 30, 10:54:00 am AEST  
Blogger Determined said...

Just wanted to add that there's a lot of unnecessary drama going on in these blogs and someone in particular needs to get a life.

Yeah, you know who you are.

Tue Oct 03, 05:59:00 am AEST  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Cell Phones
YouNeverCall