Thursday, August 31, 2006

and the fat lady sings!

I wasn't going to post about this, but I felt an obligation to all of my dedicated blog readers. You share my pain and my tears and offer emails and comments of support and encouragement, so I feel you deserve to share my laughter with me also.

Mistress is a blogger, but I can't tell you her blog name because it would be immoral of me to kiss and tell. The mistress regularly logs into my blog using an IP router so it 'disguises' her IP address. The dead giveaway that this is indeed her is that who else would be worried about disguising their address? This week she has been in Spain and Iran the very next day. Anyway, I don't care if she reads my blog, I am flattered that she is so infatuated with me!

I have a friend, a WORK colleague in fact, that created the user ID 'nautilus' so she could post on my blog. She had a template set up but had not posted anything on her blog. Anyway, this person I work with SWEARS alot, in fact she has SWORN everyday that she has worked at my place of employment, probably around the 15 year mark.

We were at work and my friend decided to log into her blog account, only to find that her password had been changed. Well blow me down! That is what happened when Mistress X hacked into my blog account, the passwords were somehow reset!

So being an EXPERT in the investigation field, my friend has made a few enquiries and has discovered that she has placed a comment on Mistress X's blogsite using her ID of 'nautilus'. Funnily enough, my colleague did not even KNOW Mistress X was a blogger! Circumstantial it may be, but in a CIVIL court you only need to 'tip the scales of probability', not 'prove beyond reasonable doubt' like in a criminal court of law.

My friend clicked on the 'nautilus' profile and indeed it took her to her blog title and chosen template set up. So we sat there and chuckled and chuckled. The Mistress was that desperate for comments on her blog that she had to hack into someone else's account, one of MY followers, to receive any comments on her post! So she not only wants to steal my husband, but she wants to steal my blog friends!

Anyway, now we get to the REALLY funny part of this story! My husband's first wife reads my blog. She has been the most amazing support to me (hello there SA!), and we email daily. I have never met her but we have the BEST friendship via email. It is a bit wierd really but I am so glad I 'met' her. First wife does not have a blog of her own, but comments frequently on my blog under her chosen user ID.

Now Mistress X 'knows' the first wife as both of them have had a few good sparring sessions in blog land. Mistress X knows first wife is a Metallica fan. Surprise! Surprise! The profile of 'nautilus' has now been changed and currently points to a Metallica page!

I somehow think Mistress X has barked up the wrong tree and assumed a classic case of mistaken identity! Perhaps one should never read anything into a persons comment or judge a book by its cover!

Is it 'Murphy's law' or the 'Luck of the Irish' that led to this discovery? I feel that this may just be the tip of the iceberg but this little black duck has let it slide like water off a duck's back.

And so the fat lady is now singing, or is that having the last laugh! HEE! HAW! HEE! HAW! But I gotta say the fat lady's favourite song is "These boots are made for walking".

I just can't seem to get the lyrics outta my head...."These boots are made for walking, And that's just what they'll do, And one of these days these boots are gonna walk all over you....."

Come on guys, everyone knows this song. Turn up your speakers and sing along with me....... HEE! HAW! HEE! HAW!



You keep saying you've got something for me.
something you call love, but confess.
You've been messin' where you shouldn't have been a messin'
and now someone else is gettin' all your best.

These boots are made for walking,
and that's just what they'll do
one of these days these boots are gonna walk all over you.

You keep lying, when you oughta be truthin'
and you keep losin' when you oughta not bet.
You keep samin' when you oughta be changin'.
Now what's right is right, but you ain't been right yet.

These boots are made for walking,
and that's just what they'll do
one of these days these boots are gonna walk all over you.

You keep playin' where you shouldn't be playin
and you keep thinkin' that you´ll never get burnt.
Ha!
I just found me a brand new box of matches yeah
and what he know you ain't HAD time to learn.

These boots are made for walking,
and that's just what they'll do
one of these days these boots are gonna walk all over you.

Are you ready boots? Start walkin'!


HEE! HAW! HEE! HAW! HEE! HAW! HEE! HAW!

That'll do Donkey! That'll do!

15 Comments:

Blogger Determined said...

You are baaaadd!!! LOL
*shakes hand*
Nice to have you on board, m'dear!!

Lets do the initiation salutation:
Heee Haww Hee Haww and Oink Oink Oink (for wopig)

Thu Aug 31, 10:58:00 pm AEST  
Blogger kissmekate said...

Hey Solaris....it's a true story!

I am still laughing my ass off! I can't stop!

Thu Aug 31, 11:01:00 pm AEST  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ah now that be a pot of gold to be sure to be sure Shattered Hee Haw.


How do you sink an Irish submarine?
Knock on the hatch

Thu Aug 31, 11:02:00 pm AEST  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

LOL Mistress ain't real bright and Shattered I am really honoured and will meet one day ;-) lol we have so much in common already Hee Haw

Thu Aug 31, 11:12:00 pm AEST  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

"Is it 'Murphy's law' or the 'Luck of the Irish' that lead to this discovery? I feel that this may just be the tip of the iceberg but this little black duck has let it slide like water off a duck's back."

Hee Haw Hee Haw tooooooo funny lol

Thu Aug 31, 11:21:00 pm AEST  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That is the icing on the cake! That is sssooooo funny! What a nutcase!

Thu Aug 31, 11:35:00 pm AEST  
Blogger S* said...

OMG!!!

Um...

OMG!!!

Are you serious???

Thu Aug 31, 11:51:00 pm AEST  
Blogger Determined said...

still laughin'
ha ha ha ha today's a haaappy day - all mistresses 'round the globe to be exposed! ha ha ha ha ha Could it be the luck of the eye-tish? cause my mistress has that same exact luck too! (no offense to decent irish people)

Fri Sept 01, 12:20:00 am AEST  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

What a wicked web we weave when we practise to decieve. If this blog doesn't put of potential mistress's I don't know what will.

Hee Haw Hee Haw ( am I the only one that thinks this is the most stupid alternative to LOL ?
PMSL

Fri Sept 01, 07:31:00 am AEST  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Exposing the truth of a Mistress by Totally Shattered should be in paper back ! Great Blog !!!!!

Fri Sept 01, 07:37:00 am AEST  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

all i can say is that Mistress X - you have issues.

maybe you should see a shrink

Sat Sept 02, 11:03:00 am AEST  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

ello real nautilus, sorry to hear your id got hacked into, surely there must be a law against these type of acts? Mistress really did bark up the wrong tree this time lol

ps metallica rox LOL

from the real metallica fan hehe

Sat Sept 02, 11:39:00 am AEST  
Blogger Mackenzie1975 said...

Thanks for stopping by my new blog and for taking the time to comment!! We have quite a bit in common. I am looking forward to going back and reading your story from the start. It seems all too familiar. Hope in some small way we can help each other...even with just an ear to listen or an online smile for encouragement. All the best!!

Sun Sept 03, 08:54:00 am AEST  
Blogger Meg Kelso said...

Hey ladies!

No, mistresses are not known for their brians. Usually they use sex to replace the lack of anything cerebral. I've never understood women who are nasty, stupid and mean...you'd think they would at least be pleasant so when we say what pigs they are we could say, "But she's so sweet!"

But, of course, if they were sweet, they wouldn't be a mistress in the first place. I love that you nailed one of the many wopigs out there!

I think my religion is going to have a commandment that says, Thou shalt smack all wopigs that thee shall meet.

:):):)

Mon Sept 04, 01:07:00 am AEST  
Blogger kissmekate said...

Oh Meg I wish to become a follower! That sounds like so much fun.

Mon Sept 04, 02:13:00 am AEST  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Cell Phones
YouNeverCall