Saturday, August 19, 2006

Shattered Vows - John's vows to Jane

John's personally written marriage vows to Jane

When I met you, I had no idea
How much my life was about to be changed
But then, how could I have known?
A love like ours happens once in a lifetime.

You were a miracle to me,
The one who has everything I had ever dreamed of,
The one I thought existed only in my imagination.

And when you came into my life,
I realised that what I had always thought was happiness could not
compare to the joy loving you brought me.

You are a part of everything I think, do and feel,
And with you by my side,
I believe that anything is possible.

Thank you for the miracle of you.
You are, and always will be,
the love of my life.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

"You are and always will be the love of my life", when did that stop. Was it the smell of sweet perfume, the lustful look of the other woman, or just sheer and total rush of blood to the brain. I know I sound harsh, and I am, I would kick the sob out tell him to eat his vows and continue my life, lift my head, know who I am, and KNOW that I have and do deserve mor than he has given me. You are beautiful, shattered and don't forget it. Sorry, but he is not worth your tears.

Sun Aug 20, 06:52:00 pm AEST  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Cell Phones
YouNeverCall