Thursday, November 02, 2006

No need for words




He rubbed his hands through my wet hair and looked down at me. He looked deep within my eyes. Neither of us spoke. There was no need for words.

He lowered his head down to mine and his quivering lips met mine. He kissed me, tenderly and passionately.

His hands began to explore my body with his fingers gently kneading my skin. His mouth followed his fingers like ants following a trail of crumbs.

He continued to caress me, tenderly kissing every inch of my bare skin. He gently kissed my neck, he knows how much I adore that, whilst running his hands through my hair and his fingers down my body.

It felt so right. For the first time in a long time, it felt right. It felt comfortable and not strained. It felt like the first time, filled with lust and excitement, full of passion and a burning desire.

He was there. He was there in body and soul.

And we made love.

He made sweet passionate love to me. He did everything right, like always, and before too long he brought me to the steamy heights of ecstasy.

Afterwards, as we lay holding each other tightly, with legs intertwined, I cried.

I cried like a hungry baby. Tears ran down my cheeks and he gently kissed them away and held me tight. I cried because I never thought he would do that to me again.

In my heart and mind I set my marriage free and never expected in a million years that he would ever make love to me again.

And as I lay there, in a post orgasmic state with a tear streaked face, I drifted off to unconsciousness while he held me tight.

12 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am tiptoe-ing out and turning off the light. You have came full circle.

Awesome!

JD

Fri Nov 03, 04:47:00 am AEDT  
Blogger Weekends Off said...

I am so happy for you. I know I don't know you in person but I've been reading you for a little while now and I have been rooting for you.

This was just wonderful!

Fri Nov 03, 07:35:00 am AEDT  
Blogger Karin's Korner said...

That post absolutely brought tears to my eyes, I am so happy for the both of you. You have found what most people lose and never find again. Keep it, hold it tight and never let it go. God be with you both.

Fri Nov 03, 08:02:00 am AEDT  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

wow

Fri Nov 03, 10:13:00 am AEDT  
Blogger Leigh said...

You two are proff that marriages can really work if you are willing to put in the time and deal with the pain and hurt. What an amazing post. You are an inspiration.

Have a great day.

Fri Nov 03, 11:02:00 am AEDT  
Blogger Determined said...

I agree with you, leigh - shattered is definitely an inspiration!! May her marriage last forever!

Sat Nov 04, 01:29:00 am AEDT  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hummmmm....

Sat Nov 04, 06:18:00 am AEDT  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Holy hot and heavy, I am blushing.
Happy for you girl!!

Sun Nov 05, 01:58:00 am AEDT  
Blogger S* said...

I just hope he's learned his lesson. And is doing his homework. I don't want to see Shattered hurt anymore.

Sun Nov 05, 02:04:00 am AEDT  
Blogger feduptonoend said...

You and I are proof that although being cheated on and hurt we come out number 1 in the end. Way to go!!! I am truly so happy fot the 2 of you!!

Sun Nov 05, 09:41:00 am AEDT  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am very glad you guys have got over the bump and may all roads moving forward lead you both to Paradise xxx

Lurve Lara

Sun Nov 05, 10:41:00 am AEDT  
Blogger Frannie Farmer said...

I'm with ~*~ D ~*~. Don't know you in person. I keep reading and rooting .. knowing that there a FEW couples that can go through this sort of experience and come out on top .. pardon the expression :)

Tue Nov 07, 04:24:00 pm AEDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Cell Phones
YouNeverCall