Monday, October 30, 2006

Hell Hath No Fury Like a Woman Scorned




And so less than 48 hours ago the Mistress called my husband AGAIN.

She was highly intoxicated on either her $7 a bottle Queen Adelaide Chardonnay or her premixed bourban she drinks straight from the can.

I have to say it was a very interesting conversation as I was with my husband when she called and he put her on loudspeaker so I could hear everything.

She spoke of the fact that he had no remorse about what he had done to her. I find this very interesting when she herself doesn't seem to hold any remorse for what she has done to me! Oh but she has 'apologised' to my husband's first wife who reads my blog and is now a cyber friend of mine.

and I'm really sorry for my part in the pain caused to "the wife".

Is this an apology? Or am I reading too much into it? I know mistresses don't tend have a conscience, so maybe I am just reading too much into it.

If she had any remorse whatsoever she would not be still contacting him! But when you lack self respect and self worth I guess you have a problem dealing with a man rejecting you.

I hear there is a really good book called "He's just not that into you" by Greg Behrendt and Liz Tuccillo. Perhaps I should send the Mistress a copy of it, as a gift from my husband, to aid her healing. Would that show remorse?

She once again asked "Why?"

Now, once again this raises questions for me. If she broke the affair off, like she adamantly declares on her blog, "Yep! The husband went back to her when I dumped him, 'cos he was a scared wittle boy and didn't want to be awone. There, there diddums. Is wifey drying your tears?",

Or this one

"Mostly, I feel euphoric that the pain and drama of the past 12 months is finished, because I chose to put an end to it."

Or even this one

"I dumped him alright, and he didn't like it one bit. The first time he's ever been dumped on his lying, cheating arse"

then she would not be asking "Why?", would she?

She told him she had changed all her contact details. Personally, I would not have bothered because he was never going to contact her again anyway! What an absolute inconvenience changing all your phone numbers and email addresses. There was no need to flatter herself because he is simply not interested in speaking to her in anyway.

She told him she had to move on. Well honey let's not dawdle. I find it hilariously funny that she emailed me directly three weeks ago and said this :

"I HAVE left your husband's life! My family are suffering BADLY!!! LEAVE US ALONE!!!! WE have moved on. Why won't you?"

I guess it is all about perception as to who has moved on, isn't it?

I tell you what if I knew where she wanted to 'move on' to, I'd even purchase her a one way ticket. I hear Zimbabwe is a great place!

And the final one was "I know some big people in high places that hate you now. Your life is going to change dramatically in the next few weeks."

HHHMMMMM......is that a threat I hear?

Interesting. Very interesting!

11 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I highly recommend that book, its a little on the young woman side of life but definately worth a look lol

Mon Oct 30, 11:12:00 pm AEDT  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great pic btw mahah

Mon Oct 30, 11:14:00 pm AEDT  
Blogger S* said...

Will the madness ever end, Shattered? I wonder... :(

That salsa must be DAMN HOT!

Mon Oct 30, 11:26:00 pm AEDT  
Blogger kissmekate said...

S* one must wonder.

I just do not know what it will take. But if one wants to keep hitting those balls then one must expect to keep having them lobbed back!

And yeah that salsa is not something that I would recommend to anyone!!!

Mon Oct 30, 11:33:00 pm AEDT  
Blogger Determined said...

shattered - you wouldn't even recommend that salsa to me? ;)

Very interesting post. I can't believe the drama, I mean, I thought that this case was over and out and dead closed.

My only guess is that she must have really been in love with him. Too bad - a woman should never give her heart to a married man - NEVER. Like, hello, he's already taken. Well... then again, she was probably hoping things would go as they are going with me...

Anyway, I believe that she's suffering alright. But that's just Karma acting out on her.

Tue Oct 31, 01:44:00 am AEDT  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

She will eventually get the hint...or a restraining order from you. Either way it should stop!!

Tue Oct 31, 02:53:00 am AEDT  
Blogger Leigh said...

This is just madness. I do suspect things should start calming soon. When she realizes that he really isn't coming back. She will have to move on, won't she?

Tue Oct 31, 04:28:00 am AEDT  
Blogger kissmekate said...

solaris - I would not even recommend it to you! Karma is a real bitch ain't it?

mac - already has received the latter. And yes it should stop. But if the balls keep coming then I'll keep playing.

leigh - glad to see you around. Hope you are doing OK. One would have thought that she would have to move on. The saddest part is that until she does she will remain angry and bitter, with her family suffering as a result.

Tue Oct 31, 10:29:00 am AEDT  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

She should do herself a favour and get on with her and her families life, untill that happens she will continue to relive this experience over and over again

Tue Oct 31, 01:33:00 pm AEDT  
Blogger kissmekate said...

JQ75 - Thanks for your comment. I have decided not to publish it because you have hit the nail on the head in relation to the third person.

I do believe what you said is true and I just don't want to let the Mistress know where my thoughts are.

Thanks for taking the time to comment.

Wed Nov 01, 07:00:00 am AEDT  
Blogger JQ75 said...

Thanks for your explanation and I'm glad we're on the same page.

To rephrase my post: I’m very glad things are looking up for your relationship, and I hope you can resolve the issue I suggested soon.

If I can help, go ahead and email.

It's somewhat inspirational to know that some of these things can get turned around.

Wed Nov 01, 01:53:00 pm AEDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Cell Phones
YouNeverCall