Friday, July 07, 2006

Will this never end?

A comment was made on my previous post from a blogger claiming to be a friend of the third person.

It stated "She just wants all of this to be OVER!"

...................................................................................

From: the mistress
Sent: Wednesday, July 05, 2006 4:22 AM
To: my husband
Subject: new website

you look beautiful....I just want to kiss you

..................................................................................


It does not appear that she does want it to be over!

This is a copy of the email that was sent to my husband's work email with regard to his new website which has a pic of him. This email mysteriously appeared in my inbox, sent from an anonymous person claiming to once again be a friend of the third person.

What is your motive? I simply do not understand. If you want this to be over why do you continue to contact my husband? Are you of the opinion that I will leave my husband so you can have him back?

Oh...and the only thing I have edited is the email addresses so as to not identify the parties involved.

1 Comments:

Blogger Rathie said...

I feel for you, hon. I've been going through this for weeks and it's been killing me a little bit inside everyday. Try to stay strong and fight for what is yours - we can't let these vicious minxes win.

Huge hugs and a shoulder to cry on in the UK

Sun July 09, 07:14:00 pm AEST  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Cell Phones
YouNeverCall